Nelson B. Jones Conference Center
Host your next event in a setting that your guests are sure to remember! Moundville Archaeological Park offers a spacious conference center overlooking the Black Warrior River. The facility has a full kitchen, fireplace, sound system, wireless internet, and video projector for presentations. Stop by or call to see how this beautiful site can provide a unique backdrop for your wedding, family reunion, birthday, or business meeting.
2022 Conference Center Rental Rates and Information
- $600 Full Day Rental (9am to 9pm)
- Partial Day Rental (min. $400)
- 4-hour minimum
- $100 non-refundable deposit required to hold the date (applied to rental payment above).
- $300 refundable security deposit (required in addition to rental fee).
- Full kitchen setup with three refrigerators, two stovetops, two full-sized ovens, and a wood-burning open-pit BBQ grill.
- Large, industrial-sized ice maker.
- A/C and heating throughout.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Restroom facilities in building.
- *Capacity: 232 standing/108 seated.
- Use of tables and chairs included at no additional cost.
- Wi-Fi connectivity throughout building.
- Projector and screen available.
- Wall mounted Bluetooth stereo speaker.
- University of Alabama departments receive a 50% weekday rental discount
How to Reserve Your Event
Reserve your event date by calling (205) 371-2234 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the Nelson Jones Conference Center Rental Agreement.
Other UA Museums offer space rentals for events:
- Alabama Museum of Natural History
- Gorgas House Museum
- Mildred Westervelt Warner Transportation Museum
For more information, contact the individual museums.